Trimline DR 200
For over 50 years, Trimline has provided quality custom windows for use in replacement, remodeling, new construction, and historically certified rehabilitation projects. Trimline offers a wide variety of products including double hung, casement, bow, bay, awning, picture windows, and sash replacement kits, as well as round top, elliptical, and other architectural window products.
Custom colors in either all wood or aluminum clad exteriors and interior hardwoods of oak, cherry, and mahogany are available. Custom extruded panning systems and other trim accessories plus, a variety of simulated divided light as well as authentic true divided lite profiles, and replication of mullion details are some of our custom capabilities.
Energy-Tight Windows for comfortable living and fuel efficiency
Choice of Jamb Style
The TrimLine DR200 is constructed with a 3 ¼" jamb for a retrofit installation into the sash pocket of existing wood window frames. Virtually identical to a vinyl window installation, the DR200 is truly a replacement window.
The TrimLine DR300 is made with a 4 9/16" jamb for replacement applications requiring complete tear-outs down to a frame or masonary opening. With a snap-in nailing fin, the DR300 is ready for new construction.
Both the DR200 and DR300 can be furnished with factory applied extension jambs making it the ideal choice of window for either replacement/remodeling or new construction.
Enjoy the beauty and warmth of wood
- The insulating qualities of wood provides a positive thermal break and can be painted or stained.
- All wood parts are produced from the finest quality kiln dried select Western Pine and are treated with a water repellent preservative. Also available in Oak, Cherry, and Mahogany
- Maintenance free aluminum clad exterior is weather resistant. Does not require painting. Available in White, Bronze, Earthtone and Beige. Custom colors are also available.
- Decorative wood bead glazing provides a positive energy tight seal for the insulating glass.
- Fully weather-stripped to insure maximum comfort and low air infiltration.
- Thermally broken sill - TrimLine combines aluminum, wood and vinyl to provide an aesthetically pleasing energy efficient sill construction.
- Matching picture window - TrimLine provides a line of picture windows that matches the profiles of the DR200 and DR300 and enables you to mull window combinations with matching sight lines.
- Choice of screens - standard half or optional full screens.
- Locks are available in bright brass, white or bronze. Two dual action cam locks are used on windows over 28" wide.
|Easy Tilt System
Unlike "ordinary" wood windows which employ awkward compression tilt systems, Trimline's unique recessed tilt latch and tilt/take-out design allows for easy removal for cleaning or finishing while providing aesthetic appeal. Tilt latch is available in white or beige color.
|Both upper and lower sash lock in place when tilted in for safe easy cleaning or removal
Locking balance shoes and non-spread pivot bars hold the tilted sash firmly in place for safer operation. Block and tackle balances never need adjustment!
|Aesthetically appealing removable wooden grilles in 5/8" or 7/8" widths that can be painted or stained or 5/8" maintenance free in-glass aluminum mountings or combination wood and aluminum are also available.
|For achieving that authentic divided lite look, Simulated Divided lites with permanent 7/8" wooden interior grille and permanent exterior mountings are also available.
|Legends Series DR200 clad replacement double hung with 3 1/4" jamb shown with applied simulated divided lite grids.
|Legends Series DR300 clad double hung with 4 9/16" jamb with snap-in nailing flange for new construction.
|Legends Series DR300 clad 4 9/16" full jamb clad double hung available in standard sizes for new construction or custom sizes for remodeling shown in bronze clad finish.
|Legends Series DR200 shown with 7/8" simulated divided lite mountings in western pine, permanently applied 6/6 pattern (also available in removable style for easy cleaning)